Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm baaaaaaack.....

Yeah, I know I've been gone for quite a while. Check out Bogurdine in the next couple days if you want the explanation. Won't go into it here.

Anyhow, I am back, with a whole host of videos for you.

This is a series. This guy was pissed at his roommate for slamming the door every morning at the buttcrack of dawn, so he tried to teach him a lesson.


Roommate Revenge: Buttered Floor - Watch more free videos

I guess some people never learn... turn down the volume for this one if the kiddies are around, cuz there's a great deal of swearing.


Roommate Revenge Pt. 2 - Watch more free videos

So then the roommate decides to get his revenge:


Roomate RE-Revenge: Its My Churn. - Watch more free videos

Again, some people just never learn...


Roommate Revenge: Handle With Care - Watch more free videos

Okay, this series had me laughing my ass off for so, so many reasons. The initial idea of buttering the floor was ingenious, first off. Second, I can't believe the stupid roommate didn't get the hint to be more careful when heading in or out of the apartment, just in case. I mean, he got gotten sooooooo many times. The other thing that is so funny is that it becomes this all-out war... that, and the fact that there is some SERIOUS pain going on, complete with the guys just laying there moaning after totally getting owned.

Yeah, I'm back.

No comments: